Think and Grow Rich is the number-one inspirational and motivational classic for individuals who are interested in furthering their lives and reaching their goals by learning from important figures in history. The text is the original 1937 edition written by Napoleon Hill and inspired by Andrew Carnegie, and while it has often been reproduced, no updated version has ever been able to compete with the original. It has been used as a roadmap to achievement by countless individuals.
The 13 Steps to Riches described in this book offer the shortest dependable philosophy of individual achievement ever presented for the benefit of the man or woman who is searching for a definite goal in life. It comes directly from the experiences of hundreds of America’s most successful men. Hill interviewed 504 people, including Ford, Wrigley, Wanamaker, Eastman, Rockefeller, Edison, Woolworth, Darrow, Burbank, Morgan, Firestone, and three United States presidents. The process of conducting these interviews required an investment of 20 years of Napoleon Hill’s life.
This book will guide many to success, and has sold millions of printed copies for nearly three quarters of a century. Yes, one can gather from the title that the starting place for wealth is in a person’s thoughts-and this title is the source for most of today’s motivational speakers. So why not go back to the original source?
- * Why a definite chief aim is the closest thing life grants to a magic elixir
- * Why it’s important to write down your aims and goals
- *The use of autosuggestion to increase your confidence, magnetism, and ability
- * The best way to use your mind to receive ideas from Infinite Intelligence * The method of thinking accurately
- * How to avoid anything that could impede your success